Slider

On Thursdays we where PEACH?!

Friday, June 16, 2017



 Georgia Girls Are Not the Only Peach Lovers...

Hi Guys!!!
Akendall here, bringing you guys my very first blog post! I'm totally new to the whole blogging scene so bare with me. I can't wait to take this new journey with you guys! 

I first have to say i'm a lover of the off the shoulder trend so when I saw this at a local boutique a couple of months ago I knew I had to HAVE IT. The peach color is what finally sold me on it. I love peach. My tan beach bums out there will especially love it because the color compliments a tan so well. 

BUDGET TIP: Sadly, the boutique I got the romper and hat from is now closed. However, one tip I learned on saving money is when a store is closing CLEARANCE GALORE!! The romper was originally $65.00 at Victoria Beth Boutique. I got it for a whopping $25.00 on clearance I was ecstatic. The hat was marked down to $12.00. If you're like me when I hear the word boutique I think gorgeous clothes but, it's defiantly going to hurt my wallet for sure.  A tip I always like to abide by when shopping boutiques is the best time to go is during the end of season all of their merchandise usually goes on sale so you can stock up for next year. Be sure to check out clearance racks. Don't let the new merchandise in the front of the store distract you. All the new and most expensive merchandise is always usually located in the front of the store. (Trust me I know how hard is to ignore the new stuff. I'm guilty of letting it draw me in for sure.)Also any store closing is always going to mark down everything to get rid of over stock. That's how I snagged this peach beauty.






I usually splurge on one purse that I use the majority of 
the time through out a season. I'm currently carrying  
this fun summer time bright colored Michael Kor's 
bag that I just adore. Its so fun! I normally carry it everyday to work. The cool thing about it happened to go with my outfit. We won't talk about the price being this blog is more directed toward budgeting. But just know it is a splurge on my end but I put it to use for quite a while. 

To make this outfit pop I paired it with my Liz Claiborne shoes from JC Penney I got them for $35.00. They really tie in the outfit I think. When I pair shoes I don't necessarily have to have them match my outfit. These just are a little brighter than the floral pattern of my romper and I love how the shoes stand out from the rest of the my outfit.   



And finally, when it comes to accessories I hardly ever spend a fortune on them. I'm a lover of costume jewelry. I also love statement pieces so when I saw this ring I knew I had to have it. Both my bracelet and statement ring were only five dollars each from Paparazzi Accessories never would of guessed huh?  When wearing off the shoulder outfits I tend to stray away from necklaces I feel like they make my neck look shorter and I love to show off my neckline. The outfit is already dressy so I kept it simple with just a chained bracelet and the statement ring.   


Thanks for tuning in to my first blog post! I would love to hear feed back! Try to go easy on me since this is my first time blogging! I hope you guys enjoyed it!!! Here's to kicking off this fabulous weekend.

 LOVE YOU ALL!
XOXO- Akendall

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Did you get a deal on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's actually a knock-off I got in China Town when I was in New York City. So it was only $65.00. So verses the price of a regular Michael Kors bag i'd say its a deal. I just try to keep the things I mention up here a little cheaper than that if I can.

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan