Slider

Orange is the New Black

Friday, July 28, 2017

As a lover of all things black and pink orange has never been in my color scheme. So when I saw this flowy top from Peebles on sale I was a bit skeptical to buy it. But I decided to be daring. Fortunately for me, I was not disappointed at all. It went so well with my skin tone! I know I will for sure get use out this top more than once.
 stage.com
 Wishful Park Crochet Hem Tank in orange: $13.99

Ruffle Shorts in Peach: $12.99
Walmart (Yes, I know I couldn't believe it either.)

Shoes: Gahhhh! I can't even tell you how much i love these. - $12.00 Plato's Closet

avon.com
Layered in Leaves Necklace: $9.99

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit and I love the top although like you I am not to sure about Orange but it is my Sate- Daughters favorite color and I think the top would look nice on her. So I may pick one up for her Birthday. Also its nice knowing the necklace is from Avon as I am a Rep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes! I am not sure I could wear such high heels though. I have always seen Plato's closet but never checked it out. I am definitely going to be checking them out ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan